JVA Z14E Equine Security Electric Fence Energizer
SKU CODE : PTE1042E
The JVA Z14E is an electric fence energizer designed specifically for equine use.
We know that sometimes horses can spook and get tangled in fence wires, because of this the Z14E is programmed to sense a fence fault and drop to low power mode. In low power mode the pulse energy drops to a level just high enough to detect the fence condition; when the energizer senses that the fault has been removed, then it will resume high power mode.
The Z14E is part of the JVA Z series of security products. As such it can be connected to any of the Z series accessories such as Keypads and Cloud Router gateways for advanced control and offsite monitoring.
The Z14E comes with a power supply (COP002). A 12V 7.5 ah battery (COB004) is recommended to provide backup power to run the energiser for up to 8 hours during a mains power failure.
Features:• Safe, secure, and reactive to protect high value animals
• High and low power modes
• Automatically switches to between low and high power to
minimise stress should an animal become entangled
• Tested and approved to AS/NZS60335.2.76
• Built in charger and space for a 12V 7.2aH backup battery
• Alarms on fence short or open circuit (correct fence wiring is required)
• Large number of programmable options (keypad required)
• Remote control and monitoring via Cloud Router (a gateway is required)
Your items will be sent using either Australia post or Fastway couriers, at our discretion. We know that Fastway does not deliver to all addresses. If you have a preference please let us know. Please view our Shipping Policy for further information.