The JVA Wi-Fi Gateway allows for wireless communication between the JVA Cloud Router and a group of Z-series energizers, monitors, and accessories, enabling remote access and monitoring of all of your devices from your smart phone or PC. This Gateway features an intelligent bandwidth-conserving protocol that only updates your device information if there are any changes to the connected energizer network, significantly reducing the Gateway’s data consumption.
- Mounts inside the Energizer enclosure
- Connects up to 15 JVA Z-series Energizers, monitors and accessories
- Allows monitoring and control of your site from anywhere in the world with the Cloud Router app*
- Conserves bandwidth by only sending new information to the Cloud Router, ensuring minimum data use
- Cloud router can be configured to send alerts via SMS, Email or Facebook messenger **
- Enables energizer network history logging with the Cloud Router, showing exactly what happened, when, and who authorized it
* requires a Wi-fi connection, which may be via a GSM Hotspot.
** Cloud Router Pro is required for alerts and has a monthly fee
Check our website for an easy setup guide!