The JVA Electric Fence Fault Finder® makes finding shorts on electric fence as simple as following an arrow. It is also known as an Electric Fence Power Probe®. Designed and Manufactured in Australia by the inventors and original manufacturer Pakton Technologies.
The JVA Electric Fence Fault Finder® also comes with a free pouch with short out leads.
- Water proof design
- Integrated (removable) belt clip
- Long lasting battery
- Ergonomic case design
- Fingers are further away from high voltage
- Bright red LED direction arrows
- One touch operation - Simple to use
- Clear indications of the direction of the fault
- Digital readout which shows fence voltage and current
- No wires, no clips means no tangles, no shocks!
- Standard easy to find battery
- Australian made by the inventor of directional fault finders
- Pocket size - easy to carry
- Displays direction to a "high load" fault, not just current flow
- Will take you right to the fault, not leave you metres short
JVA Fault Finders are covered under a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.