JVA Technologies will send your items either using Autralia Post or Fastway Couriers, at our discretion. If you have a preference, then please let us know at the time of ordering.
SPEND $100 AND RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING
JVA Technologies offers to ship items for free when over $100 dollars is spent in our online shop. Although this offer does cover the majority of items within the store - items that can be shipped by Australia Post; there are a number of items that are not included due to their physical size and/or weight.Conditions of Free Shipping
- Free Shipping will constitute Regular Australia Post or Economy Fastway delivery, at the discretion of JVA Technologies.
- The customer can choose to upgrade shipping to 'Express postage', additional shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Maximum weight is 22kg
- The maximum girth is 200cm
- The maximum length is 1.05m
- Maximum cubic dimension is 0.25 cubic metres
The following JVA products are therefor excluded from the 'Free Shipping' offer:
- JVA Electric Fence Station
- Sealed Rechargeable Batteries
- Fence Posts and Tread-in's
- Portable Paddock Kit
- Delivery of the Products shall take place at the following times:
- if the Products are consigned to one or more carriers for delivery to the Customer (whether such carriers are engaged or nominated by JVA or the Customer), when the Products are loaded on board the carrier’s vehicle or vessel for such carriage; or
- if the Products are delivered to the Customer by JVA personally, when the Customer collects, receives or otherwise takes possession of the Products from JVA or when the Products are off-loaded at the Customer’s nominated address by JVA, whichever occurs earliest in time;
- if the Products comprise software and delivery is effected by email, internet upload and/or download, or other electronic means, when JVA receives confirmation from the Customer of receipt by any means or when JVA receives electronic confirmation of delivery or receipt, whichever occurs earliest in time.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall oblige JVA to fulfil any order and arrange delivery of any Products at or by or within any particular timeframe, provided however that JVA shall act diligently in the ordinary course of its business in doing so.
- If the Products are consigned to one or more carriers for delivery to the Customer (whether such carrier is engaged or nominated by JVA or the Customer), then JVA shall use reasonable endeavours to promptly forward or send to the Customer or to the Customer’s nominee true copies of the invoices, bills of lading, fumigation certificates and any other documents required by them to take delivery of the Products from the said carrier. Nothing herein shall render JVA liable to the Customer or to any third party for any loss or damage whatsoever (including any additional Delivery Costs, loss of profits or loss or revenue or other economic loss, duties and taxes) arising due to the failure by JVA to forward or send such documents (or any of them) promptly or at all.
- All Delivery Costs shall be in addition to the Price of any Products unless JVA expressly agrees otherwise in writing.
- The Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Products whenever they are tendered for delivery. In the event that the Customer is unable to take delivery of the Products as arranged then JVA shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for re-delivery and the Customer shall pay such fee promptly upon demand by JVA or as a condition of re-delivery by JVA.
- The Customer shall at its own cost and expense assist JVA in obtaining any export compliance approvals which may be necessary under Australian or international laws or designated country of delivery import laws.
- Delivery of the Products to a third party nominated by the Customer is deemed to be delivery to the Customer for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
- JVA may in its sole discretion deliver the Products by or in separate instalments, in which case JVA may at its discretion invoice each such instalment separately, or invoice any two or more or all such instalments together. Each invoice shall be treated as a separate invoice payable in accordance with the provisions in these terms and conditions.
- The failure of JVA to deliver any Products promptly or at all shall not entitle the Customer to treat these terms and conditions as repudiated.
- JVA shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including any additional Delivery Costs, loss of profits or loss of revenue or other economic loss, duties and taxes) arising due to failure by JVA to deliver the Products (or any of them) promptly or at all.