This kit combines the MB16 Energizer with our 150W solar panel, bracket and regulator. Making it a "ready to go" solar electric fence power solution. All you need to add is a 12V lead acid battery and a post or pole to mount it on.
The JVA MB16 Electric Fence IP Energizer® makes animal control a breeze. Its new styling and features include an audible warning if there is a serious fault on the fence and JVA's patented Auto-Sync TM Technology which helps keep your fences safe.
This latest revision brings the world's first Wi-Fi enabled IOT energizer, and allows the user to monitor and control their energizer from anywhere in the world using a Smart phone (Android or Apple). To see this in action, and to try before you buy, please visit http://ipenergizer.com/
Check our Solar Calculator for suitability in your region. This combo is not suitable for areas south of the NSW/Vic border, unless you do not mind the battery going flat a few times a year in bad weather.
- Can now be monitored and controlled from anywhere in the world from your Android device or iPhone using our free App
- 16J (22J stored) powers up to 160 kilometres of fence*
- Sleek styling, rugged practical design
- Mains or 12V Battery operation (Battery not included)
- Auto-Sync™ Technology for safer fences
- LCD shows fence voltage, stored energy and battery voltage
- Power on demand (automatically ramps up power when needed)
- Bi-Polar or conventional output
- Reverse battery protection
- Highly efficient and intelligent digital design
- UV stable enclosure
- O-Ring sealed case for ant and moisture protection
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Solar Kit Features:* The actual acres or kilometers of fence powered by this energizer depends on your farm fence conditions and therefore varies greatly. The best method to compare energizers is to use pulse output energy (Joules)
**For connection from the Energizer live terminal to the fence you will need a suitable high voltage cable (not included).
3 year Manufacturer Warranty (excludes lightning damage)
To estimate your solar needs, use our Solar Calculator: