The PTE0705 Electric Fence Monitor is designed to allow the voltage on an electric fence to be integrated into another system. When an electric fence voltage is connected to the input terminals, this monitor will deliver a reading of the peak fence voltage in a number of useful formats. These can be connected to SCADA equipment, weather monitoring devices or a remote telemetry unit (RTU) to gather and return electric fence voltage.
- Monitors the peak pulse voltage from any electric fence*
- 12V supply with reverse polarity protection
- 0-10V Analogue output
- RS232 serial output
- LED bar graph
- Form C relay with programmable alarm level
- IP65 weatherproof wall-mountable enclosure
3 year Manufacturer Warranty (excludes lightning damage)
* The electric fence energizer must be rated at greater than 0.2J (2km) for an accurate reading.
Your items will be sent using either Australia post, Fastway couriers, Couriers Please, or TNT at our discretion. We know that some Couriers do not deliver to all addresses. If you have a preference please let us know. Please view our Shipping Policy for further information.