SV10Li Solar Strip Grazing Kits
SKU CODE : Kit 1: 1 x PTE2161a, 1 x N-E103, 1 x N-S904, 2 x N-S912, 60 x N-S922, 120 x N-N688, 3 x N-S912O
JVA's SV10li Solar Strip Grazing Kits are designed to be an 'all-in-one' solar solution to strip grazing. Featuring the new SV10Li Solar Electric Fence Energiser with larger screen, incorporated solar panel and internal lithium battery. The big brother to the SV2 and SV5 solar energiser, the SV10Li has a peak output of 1 Joule (1.4J output) and is capable of powering up to 10 kilometers of fence*. These kits have a number of options available to the buyer. Choose between Single, Double or Triple strand options; Pig Tail or Tread-in Posts; and Orange or white poliwire.
- 1.4J Stored (1J output) powers up to 10km of fence*
- Integrated Solar Panel, Battery and bracket, nothing to add!
- Auto-SyncTM Technology for safer fences
- Larger LCD shows fence voltage, stored energy, battery voltage and Sun and Power symbols
- 7.8Ah 12V Lithium Battery
- Power on demand (automatically ramps up power when needed)
- Battery management system for battery protection (Lithium & Lead Acid)
- Highly efficient and intelligent digital design
- Basic lightning protection
- UV Stable enclosure
- O-ring sealed case for ant and moisture protection
- Proudly made in Australia
SV5 Solar Strip Grazing Kits also available: PTE2236 Kits
- 1 x SV10li Solar Energiser PTE2161a
- 1 x 0.9m Galvanised Earth Stake N-E103
- 1 x Stripgrazing Stand N-S904
- 1, 2 or 3 x Value Reel (Heavy Duty) N-S912 as required
- 25 or 60 x Tread-in Posts N-S921
- 25 or 60 x Pigtail Posts N-S922
- 25, 50, 60 or 120 x N-N688 N-N688, as required for pigtail posts
- 1, 2 or 3 x Orange or White Poliwire 500m N-S912O or N-S912W as required
- 1, 2 or 3 x Orange or White Poliwire 200m SP014 or SP015 as required
- 3 year warranty on Energiser
* Not recommended for use in areas where average sun hours are below 6 per day in June, for example, in areas of Victoria or Tasmania. The actual acres or kilometers of fence powered by this Energiser depends on your farm fence conditions and therefore varies greatly. The best method to compare energisers is to compare their output energy, in Joules.
To estimate your solar needs, use our Solar Calculator:
Your items will be sent using either Australia post, Fastway couriers, Couriers Please, or TNT at our discretion. We know that some Couriers do not deliver to all addresses. If you have a preference please let us know. Please view our Shipping Policy for further information.