The JVA ZM20 is designed to be coupled with any standard electric fence Energizer to power and monitor a perimeter security electric fence. In addition to the features of the ZM1 the ZM20 can be programmed to determine the position of a fault on the fence. Up to 20 different sectors within 1 zone can be differentiated. The ZM20 powers both “ends” of the fence and determines the position of a fault using digital signal processing.
- 2 to 20 Programmable Sectors
- Reports the fault position (LCD and data output)
- Cut or bridge alarm on sudden reduction in current
- Monitors ground voltage, fence voltage and fence currents
- Control and program via LCD keypad or Touch keypad
- Monitor via PC (using Perimeter Patrol software)
- 2 dry contact control inputs
- Siren and Strobe switched 12V DC outputs
- 3 form C relays with many programmable functions
- Built in charger and space for a 12V 7.2aH backup battery
- Run from 16Vac or 12Vdc external source
- Anywhere in the world using the Internet
*The actual acres or kilometers of fence powered by this Energizer depends on your farm fence conditions and therefore varies greatly. The best method to compare energizers is to compare their output energy, in Joules.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty (excluding lightning damage)
Your items will be sent using either Australia post or Fastway couriers, at our discretion. We know that Fastway does not deliver to all addresses. If you have a preference please let us know. Please view our Shipping Policy for further information.