If you need to know that your electric fence is delivering power all the way to the end of the line, the JVA Solar Remote Fence Monitor is the product you have been looking for. The PTE2701 builds on our Wi-Fi Anywhere™ product line. It uses a standard SIM card and Modem to produce Wi-Fi from cellular networks like Telstra’s 4G. This device harnesses that internet connection and provides real time monitoring of the fence voltage and current using our IP Monitor. The Wi-Fi access point can also be used to connect other devices at the same time, such as IP Cameras, Automatic Gates, Weather Stations, Pumps, Water monitors and Alarm systems. Since the Electric Fence Monitor is solar powered, it is free to run, and can be placed anywhere within 3G/4G cell phone coverage. It can even operate in marginal signal areas with the addition of a larger external antenna.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
- Solar Powered Wi-Fi access point (AP)
- IP Monitor pre-configured to the AP
- Start-of-fence or end-of-fence monitoring
- 12V rechargeable Battery required
- Battery level indicator
- 20W solar panel works throughout Australia
- UV stable enclosure
- O-Ring Sealed case for moisture protection
- Free IP Energizer Controller app available for iOS and Android
- 1 x 20W solar panel and bracket PTE2270
- 1 x IP Monitor [no relay] PTE2606
- 1 x Solar Regulator and USB PSU PTE0347
- Aldi SIM card with $5 credit included, requires registration.
- Small antenna included, Whip or Yagi available on request
- Requires a 12V rechargeable battery, 20aH or larger.
Your items will be sent using either Australia post, Fastway couriers, Couriers Please, or TNT at our discretion. We know that some Couriers do not deliver to all addresses. If you have a preference please let us know. Please view our Shipping Policy for further information.